"photography is passion, inspiration and the immersion into another world."
Born in 1988, Tehran, Iran
Portrait, Concert, Fine Art, Street, Landscape & People Photographer Based in Tehran, Iran available to travel worldwide.
Graphic & Web Design
- Simultaneously with last year of collage , started working in advertising field as a free lance graphic designer, since 2006.
- Cooperating with over 5 cultural-artistic companies for 9 years as an art director and graphic designer.
- Designing over 30 music cover and posters since 2007.
- Designing more than 20 concert poster and breuchours, between 2008 until 2013 • Design of international poster of movies "Earing" & “Bright House” , directed by Vahid Mussaeean, 2007.
- Designing over 20 Personal & Administrative Websites Since 2009
- Started professional photography since 2008 with participating at Bahman Jalali's "documentary photography" course.
- Single-free lance photo projects since 2008
- Cooperating with "Musicema" news agency as official photographer since 2008 till 2010.
- Shooting over 20 concerts since 2008.
- Official photographer of unicef's 2009 concert in Iran- Tehran.
- Shooting and publishing of documentary photo-set "last days of cafe Prague" with it's worldwide reflection in premier medias such as Le Monde, Le Figaro, and publishing in German paperback magazine "Zenith". (2013,January. p112,113)
- 2times winner of "Photo of the day" at explore page, by flickr.com alongside over 9 million photos. Exhibitions
- Eleventh event of "shab-nèshini" (soiree) partnership exhibition, with 2 photo sets and 2 video art of Iran's latest Presidential Election, 2013.
- Attending Abbas Kiarostami's filmmaking workshop at 2007.
- Directing the short movie "Without You" at Kiarostami's workshop, selected in top 10 works and shown in France .
- Editing the short film "My Mom has a long shadow" directed by Kaveh Ghahremany, winner of 5 international awards from “Zoom Zblizenia (2009), XXIV.Black International Cinema (2009), Cabbagetown (2009), Monterrey International Film Festival (2009), Smogdance Film Festival (2010) And participating in Marché du Film at Cannes Film Festival.
- Editing the short-film "My Tree" directed by Sara Siadatnejad, winner of few international prizes such as best short film from Ourense Film Festival.
- Making 9 video arts and short films as an independant author.
- Participation at dramatic return of Iranian legendary rock band, O-hum after 12 years of solitude (due to being contrary to Islamic moral standards, said the ministry of art) in role of video director, advertisement manager.
- Making the documantary video clip,"Marching on the Verge of Tear" ,with subject of president Rouhani's victory in election and people's celebration in street, resulted a vast reflection over the internet. 2013
- Making the documentary video clip, "unfurled flags", with subject of Iran's football team qualifying for World cup 2014.
Cooperating with ladybug project as Video Maker- 2013.